At a Glance
Building a Culture of Life by Saving Lives and Changing Hearts . . .
Crossroads at a Glance:
- Who: Young people, men and women, who are between 18-30, from all over Australia are welcome to participate.
- What: An annual pro-life walk across Australia covering over 1,600 km. Taking place each summer starting early January and ending 4 weeks later in early February.
- When: The 2017 “Australian Pro-Life Walk” starts on January the 7th in Brisbane and ends on February the 4th in Melbourne.
- Where: The walk begins in Brisbane and follows the eastern coast of Australia, stopping through major cities and towns along the way, and ends in Melbourne.
- Why: We walk to witness to the dignity and sanctity of every human life, especially the unborn. Crossroads is a peaceful, prayerful organization dedicated to helping bring about a “Culture of Life.”
We also have several other partners that are supporting us!